Hotchkis Competition Sway Bars are one of the fastest, easiest and most dramatic modifications one can make to the Gen 5 Camaro, virtually eliminating body roll, dramatically improving steering response and control. With the 3-position adjustable rear sway bar, the driver can tailor the balance and handling characteristics to match the driver's needs.
Designed and manufactured by Hotchkis Sport Suspension specifically for the 2012-13 Camaro, the Hotchkis our street, autocross and track event ready Sway Bar package features 32mm non- adjustable front and 3-position adjustable rear sway bars for enthusiasts looking for a distinct, balanced handling advantage.
Polyurethane bushings and heavy duty bushing brackets are also included along with Zerk fittings for easy lubrication.
- Lightweight 32mm (1.25") Tubular Front Sway Bar
- Lightweight 32mm (1.25") Tubular 3-Way Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Front: Equal rate to 2010-11 Hotchkis Front Sway Bar (p/n 22110F). Same balanced handling and optimized rate.
- Rear: Approximately 35% softer than 2010-11 Hotchkis Rear Competition Sway Bar (p/n 22110R)
- Rear end links feature maintenance-free THK lined ball links and CNC machined steel hex adjusters for length adjustability.
- Includes greasable polyurethane bushings & reinforced TIG welded clear zinc plated brackets.
- Direct bolt- on installation
- Durable, gloss black powder coat finish.
Front 32mm (1.25")
- 45% stiffer than stock 1LE
- 100% stiffer than stock ZL1
- 135% stiffer than stock SS
Rear 32mm (1.25") Tubular 3-Way Adjustable
- 10%, 25%, 45% stiffer than stock 1LE
- 10%, 25%, 45% stiffer than stock ZL1
- 75%, 100%, 125% stiffer than stock SS
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?