The Hotchkis E36 sport sway bar package increases front and rear roll stiffness giving the car crisp, quick turn-in response and balanced handling. As delivered the E36 has excessive under steer and limited roll control. Sport sway bars give the driver the ability to rotate the car on corner entry and steer with the throttle when necessary. The dreaded under steer is eliminated and the handling becomes comfortably neutral with added traction during cornering. Hotchkis Sport Suspension sway bars feature a durable powder coat finish, Greasable bushings, rear end links and bolt-in sub frame reinforcements.
- Adjustable Front Sway Bar, durable 33.4mm tubular steel (300% & 380% stiffer than stock M3
- Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, durable 25.4mm tubular steel (115% & 140% stiffer than stock M3)
- Bolt-In Rear Sub Frame Reinforcement Brackets
- Precision adjustable rear end links w/ quiet heavy duty ball joints and high articulation rod ends.
- Greasable polyurethane bushings and heavy duty mounts included.
- Autocross & track tuned for maximum performance improvement.
- Increased Traction and Stability
- Reduced Body Roll
- Balanced Sport Handling
- Crisper and Quicker Turn-In
- Easy Installation
Part Number: 22835
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?