Owners of 2010 Camaro's are looking for the maximum amount of performance from their cars. Seeing the need for stronger end links during hours of track testing, Hotchkis Sport Suspension has designed a High Quality, adjustable end link set specifically designed for the Camaro. The Front links feature high quality 3 PC PTFE lined 1/2in heim joints for smooth, quiet operation, specially machined, metric high articulation spacers, zinc coated grade 10.9 hardware, and CNC machined tapered aluminum sleeves with wrench flats and right and left hand threads for easy adjustment. The rear links feature high quality 3 PC PTFE lined 1/2in heim joints specially machined, metric high articulation spacers, and zinc coated grade 10.9 hardware. A excellent upgrade for your 2010 Camaro with Hotchkis sway bars. The adjustable design allows for corner balancing the suspension. A must have for any modern Camaro.
- Highest Quality 3PC PTFE Lined 1/2in Heim Joints for smooth, quiet operation, not inferior 2 pc economy Heim joints..
- CNC machined tapered aluminum sleeves with wrench flats and right and left hand threads for easy adjustment. .
- CNC Machined, high articulation spacers designed specifically for the 2010 Camaro application.
- High Quality Zinc coated grade 10.9 Hardware.
- Direct bolt on application.
- Reduces end link flex and fatigue
- Increases sway bar effectiveness.
- Allows for corner balancing suspension.
Part Number: 25109
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?