Hotchkis Sport Lowering Springs are one of the fastest, easiest and most dramatic modifications Challenger owners can make, offering a sleek lowered stance, dramatically improved handling and superior driver control thanks to a lower center of gravity.
Designed and manufactured by Hotchkis Sport Suspension specifically for the 2013 Challenger V6, these springs give the Challenger an aggressive stance and balanced handling while still offering a comfortable ride. Precision wound in the USA from the highest quality high tensile steel, they are finished in Hotchkis' durable gloss powder coat.
Applications: 2013 Dodge Challenger V6* *Models with Nivomat self-leveling rear shocks require Part#19121-RS which includes a set of Bilstein rear shock absorbers.
- 1" Lowered Front Stance, 1.5" Lowered Rear Stance.
- Higher Performance Spring Rates, Front 280 lbs/in, Rear 650 lbs/in.
- Cold wound high tensile steel for strength.
- Direct bolt-on installation.
- Durable, gloss black powder coat finish.
- Front Rate: 280 lbs/in
- Rear Rate: 695 lbs/in
- Front Drop: 1" or 25mm
- Rear Drop: 1.5" or 38mm
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?