The IAG Stage 3 short block starts with new Subaru FA 2.0L engine case halves that are bored and honed to 86.1mm on our in house Sunnen SV-10. IAG‘s in house honing process is able to set piston to wall clearances tighter for a quieter running engine. The short block is measured and assembled using a new 2015-16 Subaru 2.0L WRX crankshaft that is matched to King main bearings. Manley I-Beam rods are utilized along with King rod bearings. The case halves are sealed with new OEM case bolts and sealant. Finally Manley 86.1mm Platinum Series Forged Pistons are spec'd and installed finishing off the short block.
Stage 3 FA20 Includes:
- Case Halves - Brand new OEM Subaru FA20 case halves, bored and honed to 86.1mm
- Pistons - Manley Platinum Series 86.1mm Forged Pistons
- Connecting Rods - Manley I-Beam / ARP Rod Bolts
- Rod / Main Bearings - King XPG
- Crankshaft - New Subaru FA20 DIT crankshaft
- Case / Main Bolts - Standard Subaru case bolts
Additional Options Available:
- Head Stud Machining - Machine case for 1/2 inch Head Stud Set, or 14mm head studs (Head studs sold separately)
- Head Studs - IAG 1/2 inch ARP head stud set - $499.99, or IAG Spec 14mm head studs with ARP nut and washers - $550
- 10.0:1 (.6 lower than stock compression) on standard gasket thickness.
*All IAG Short Blocks are balanced and blueprinted.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?