The PowerSafe gauges combine our patented DirectDigital™ O² sensor control technology with application specific sensors, an OLED display, and a smart safety override circuit for your high performance vehicle. Our PowerSafe technology can disable your factory or aftermarket boost control solenoid forcing the system to spring pressure. In nitrous applications, our PowerSafe technology will disable your nitrous solenoid to keep your engine safe. The PowerSafe gauges offer the looks, safety and performance enthusiast’s demand!
- All-in-one, boost saftey override and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge
- 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- No PC required for configuration
- OLED user configurable display
- Boost, shift light, Air/Fuel ratio
- AFR or Lambda, inHG, PSI, kPa, or BAR
- 4 BAR map sensor, pressure range -29 inHG to 43.5 PSI (-1 to 3 BAR)
- User programmable boost cut safety using Air/Fuel and Pressure references
- Boost cut by pressure
- Boost cut by lean air/fuel condition
- Valet mode that will temporarily hold the system at spring pressure
- Peak hold function
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Wideband O² Compatible with several fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, E85 & more)
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Configurable linear 0-5v analog output for wideband O² for use with piggy back or stand alone ECU’s as well as external data loggers
- 30A Relay included
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
- 3 channels of log-able data with powerful LogWorks PC Software (MAP, RPM, A/F)
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?