The ISC N1 Basic has all the great features of the regular N1 but has solid top plates instead of a camber plate/ pillowball application in the front. Many street enthusiasts do not need to have adjustable camber plates, so the Basic was made in order to simplify the product and eliminate any feature that may not be used for your average street car that is not going for track performance, or aggressive camber/ stance. The N1 Basic is also more affordable.
ISC offers a full 2 year warranty from any leaking or manufacturing defects. If leaking or a defect is decided ISC will replace the needed part of the coilover that is damaged for you at no cost. Email us for a warranty claim and we would be happy to assist you. If your coilover needs replacing after warranty is expired we offer our customers replacement units at a discounted rate, and do rebuilds starting at $65.00 each. We strive to have one of the most supportive warranties in the industry for coilovers and suspension parts. All rebuilds are done in house here in our USA facility.
The N1 coilover can be lowered approximately 3 inches lower then standard ride height, this along with a spring rate setup to suit your car improves handling and stability dramatically. we make packages for track/rally/drag and of course street, to help our customers out even more we give them the option to pick there own custom spring rates at no extra charge.
- Now come with thrust bearings
- 32 Step Damper Adjustable
- Precise control damp valve
- Operates smoothly on all road surfaces
- Piston Rod Design - High rigidity steel piston rods
- Made from high quality SAE9254 steel
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Full length height adjustable
- Bound adjustable with separate spring locks
- Aluminium Bracket
- Specifically anodised surface to prevent inside corrosion and surface rust
- Single Cylinder Design
- Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?