Built for performance and show, the 69 Series Typhoon Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system. Typhoon intake tubes have a high quality finish that's made to last. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction resulting in additional power and torque. All of them come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase horsepower. This Typhoon Air Intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.
Features and Benefits
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 12.57 HP @ 5498 RPM
- Simple way to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tube
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
Not CARB Legal: Not for sale or street use in CA & CARB states.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?