KraftWerks Supercharger Kit Header & Exhaust w/ EcuTek Cable & License Mazda Miata NC 2.0L 2006-2013
Kraftwerks has just announced the release of a brand new intercooled supercharger system for the Mazda Miata MX-5. At the heart of the new system is the Rotrex C30-84, which is the same supercharger used in the extremely successful Kraftwerks 2006-2013 Honda Civic Si system.
At 10psi of boost pressure, the supercharger system produced an impressive +110whp on 91-octane through the OEM headers and exhaust. More impressive is the linear power curve throughout the entire power band due to the patented traction drive technology, which transmits power through friction forces between its rolling elements.
Each Miata supercharger system is a comprehensive design and includes all necessary components to ensure safe, reliable operation. Standard-issue with each kit is a large, front-mount intercooler to help ensure low intake air temperatures for optimal performance. All necessary aluminum tubing, silicone couplers, and clamps are also included for easy installation. Proper air/fuel ratios are ensured with the included Grams Performance 550cc/min. fuel injectors, Grams 265lph fuel pump, and EcuTek (optional). Convenient, plug-and-play fuel injector adapters are also included, making each kit a true bolt-on experience.
Rotrex superchargers are renowned for their compact size, high adiabatic efficiency, low vibration, and quiet operation. Their unique traction drive technology is what makes all of this possible, which, unlike other superchargers, transmits power through frictional forces between its rolling elements. Each Rotrex unit features its own self-contained oiling system that remains independent of the engine. Its dual-action oil pump supplies traction fluid to the supercharger while the supplied cooler ensures proper fluid temperatures at all times.
The Kraftwerks Miata supercharger system provides instant throttle response and a progressive power curve that increases all the way to redline without the typical spiking or surging turbochargers are known for. This unique, more useable power curve results in reduced cylinder pressures, less strain on engine components, and increased reliability. Rotrex superchargers also operate much cooler when compared to turbochargers and other supercharger systems, which reduces the engine’s intake air temperature as well as its risk of detonation.
Rotrex C30-84 Supercharger Unit
- Ultra high efficiency
- Silent operation
- Low operating temperatures
- Self contained lubrication and cooling system
- High reliability
Fuel and Engine Tuning
- Optional EcuTek Tuning package
- Base Maps Developed in Collaboration with Moto-East
- 550cc Grams Performance Fuel injectors
- 265 Lph Grams Performance Fuel Pump
Independent Drive System
- Does not share belt with engine accessories for greater reliability
- If the drive belt breaks, you won’t be left stranded
- Allows for more flexible offset supercharger placement
Toothed Belt System
- Zero slip under the heaviest loads and hardest accelerations
Offset Supercharger Placement
- Allows for greater clearance around belts, thus reducing chances for rubbing
- Allows for simple and more efficient tubing layout
- No poorly designed, inefficient and goof-looking custom hoses/tubing into the throttle body
Improved Water pump Belt Routing
- Improved support on custom nose pulley for water pump.
- Increased traction and efficiency of water pump
Optimized Tubing and Intercooler Layout
- 2.5” mandrel bent aluminum hot side tubing into intercooler made possible because of newly designed washer bottle (included)
- 3.0” mandrel bent aluminum cold side tubing into throttle body made possible because of independent drive and offset supercharger configuration
- 8 Row, 3.5" thick Intercooler
- Intercooler good up to 460whp
Ease of Installation and Tuning
- Simple bolt-on installation. No cutting, drilling, or welding
- 4.5 hours installation time (approximate)
- Kits sold with or without tuning
Application: 2006-2013 Mazda Miata MX-5
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?