For 2002+ Subaru turbo 4-cylinder engines - WRX, STI, Legacy GT, and Forester XT. - EJ25 / EJ20
- Normally used for custom intake manifold applications.
- New improved material!
- Insulates 20% better than conventional phenolic spacers.
- Higher heat resistance.
- Better strength and mechanical properties.
- Better chemical resistance
- No increase in price!
- Includes 2 phenolic spacers and and pins (4 OEM gaskets are optional but recommended).
- Note: no longer bolts re included due to varying applications for these spacers.
- Made in USA from tough military-spec. phenolic composite - not cheap plastic like the others.
- Phenolic has been used for decades to insulate intake manifolds. Even Ford SVO sells them.
- 19mm thickness is recommended for custom applications only.
- Check hood clearance before ordering, especially with stock intake manifolds!
- Insulates the intake manifold and TGV housing from the heat coming up from the cylinder heads.
- Reduces the intake manifold runner temperature keeping the charge air cooler and denser for more power.
- CNC machined to match the head port (not the gasket) for smoothest flow. Ours are the only spacers like this. Allows port matching!
- These are the thickest, best-insulating spacers available for a Subaru anywhere.
For those with top-mount intercoolers (TMIC) these thicker spacers will not work. Please consider our 3mm spacers found here (click).
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?