KStech phenolic spacers for your Subaru WRX and STI are made in the USA from tough military-spec. phenolic composite. Phenolic has been used for decades to insulate intake manifolds.
- New improved material!
- Insulates 20% better than conventional phenolic spacers.
- Higher heat resistance.
- Better strength and mechanical properties.
- Better chemical resistance
- Cool Subie blue color.
- No increase in price!
- Insulates the intake manifold and TGV housing from the heat coming up from the cylinder heads.
- Reduces the intake manifold runner temp. keeping the charge air cooler and denser for more power.
- Includes 2 phenolic spacers (OEM gaskets are optional and recommended).
- Made in USA from tough military-spec. phenolic composite - not cheap plastic like the others.
- Phenolic has been used for decades to insulate intake manifolds. Even Ford SVO sells them.
- 3mm thickness allows reuse of the stock bolts and causes no misalignment issues with top-mount intercooler (TMIC).
- CNC machined to match the head port (not the gasket) for smoothest flow. Ours are the only spacers like this.
- Those with front-mount intercoolers (FMIC) seeking maximum performance should consider our thicker 6.5mm spacers
Applications: 2002+ Subaru turbo 4-cylinder engines - WRX, STI, Legacy GT, and Forester XT. - EJ25 / EJ20, not for FA20 engines.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?