For 2002+ Subaru turbo 4-cylinder engines - WRX, STI, Legacy GT, and Forester XT. - EJ25 / EJ20
- 9.5mm thickness is recommended for modified cars with front-mount intercooler (FMIC) only. Perfect for spacing up reverse intake manifolds for alternator clearance!
- New improved material!
- Insulates 20% better than conventional phenolic spacers.
- Higher heat resistance.
- Better strength and mechanical properties.
- Better chemical resistance
- Cool Subie blue color.
- No increase in price!
- Insulates the intake manifold and TGV housing from the heat coming up from the cylinder heads.
- Reduces the intake manifold runner temp. keeping the charge air cooler and denser for more power.
- Includes 2 phenolic spacers (OEM gaskets are optional and recommended).
- Made in USA from tough military-spec. phenolic composite - not cheap plastic like the others.
- Phenolic has been used for decades to insulate intake manifolds. Even Ford SVO sells them.
- 3mm thickness allows reuse of the stock bolts and causes no misalignment issues with top-mount intercooler (TMIC).
- CNC machined to match the head port (not the gasket) for smoothest flow. Ours are the only spacers like this.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?