KStech offers American made high quality craftsmenship for your cold air intake on your Subaru STI. They have a precision CNC-machined MAF Flange, beautiful welds done locally, and clean, accurate waterjet cutting of heat shield and brackets.The AEM DryFlow oil-free filter is standard on the cold air intakes.
- Quality StockMAF cold-air intake for the 2015+ Subaru STI.
- Stock MAF calibration is good up to about 350awhp.
- Fitment with front-mount intercoolers (FMIC) is not yet determined.
- High filter location eliminates typical-CAI worries about water ingestion.
Tuning is recommended but not absolutely required:
- For stock and off-the-shelf Stage 1 or 2 maps, tuning is not required but recommended for max. performance and safety.
- Custom tunes should always be at least checked with any new modification like this intake.
- It took 4 prototypes to get this intake to duplicate the stock calibration.
- No idle issues or CEL's!
Optional Heat Shield is recommended and lowers intake temperature by 10-20 degrees.
- Heat Shield comes notched to clear intercooler piping when needed.
- Powder coated semi-flat black.
- Comes with mounting bracket when no Heat Shield is selected.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?