KYB has just released their Excel-G front struts and rear shocks for the 2011 Honda CR-Z. The Excel-G was designed to restore factory suspension characteristics while meeting or exceeding OE specifications. The twin tube design provides excellent handling & control characteristics for most driving conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Twin-tube design
- Purpose: Restores a vehicle's originally designed handling and control
- Calibrated to compensate for worn suspensions
- Components and valving are designed specifically for each application
- The best choice to restore OE performance and normal driving conditions
- Built with quality that matches or exceeds OE
Fitment: 2011 Honda CR-Z
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?