Manley pistons are machined of high strength 2618 material and each design is lightweight yet robust enough to deliver long service life. An offset wrist pin design is utilized for quiet start-ups. Perfect ring groove to skirt squareness is achieved through our unique "one fixturing" manufacturing method that assures maximum horsepower. All pistons come with moly coated skirts, round wire locks, premium chrome moly wrist pins, and premium steel top ring sets from Total Seal. 9310 alloy upgraded wrist pins are also available upon request.
* These pistons feature skirt diameters that correspond to the OEM Grade A or B bores resulting in a piston to wall clearance range of .0023"-.0031". Check the bore grades on the top of your block and order the appropriate quantities of Grade A or B pistons ( Sold as individual pieces - Not Sets)
Features and Specifications
- 2618 high strength material: Lightweight design with offset wrist pin for quiet start-ups
- 150"x 2.250" wall premium chrome moly pin included
- 9310 alloy .210" wall pin upgrades available (P/N:42551)
- Pressure balance groove
- Will accommodate +1mm valve sizes
- Premium steel top ring sets and round wire locks included
- Recommended piston clearance: .003" for mild boost and .0035 for high boost measured .850" from bottom of oil ring
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?