Manley Turbo Tuff Billet 4340 Subaru crankshafts are the perfect crank to complete a stout bottom end build. Each crankshaft is put through a multi-step heat treatment process and nitrided (hardened) for maximum strength. The crankshaft is then stress relieved, shot peened, and magnafluxed (stress tested). The center, crank pin and counterweights are gun drilled for reduced weight. Each Turbo Tuff crankshaft features knife-edged counterweights for proper balance and lowest rotational mass.
- 4340 Billet For High Horsepower/High Boosted Applications
- Multi-step heat treatment process
- Nitrided, Stress Relieved and Shot Peened
- 100% Magnafluxed
- Knife-edged counterweights
- Gun drilled crank pin and counterweights
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?