Megan Racing Down-pipes for the BMW 1 series (equipped with N54B30 twin turbo motor) are made of durable 100% T-304 Stainless Steel piping that is polished to a mirror-like finish. This Down-pipe replaces the OEM exhaust piping with all of its restrictive bends while increasing the inner diameter of pipe; this greatly increases exhaust flow and reduces turbulence within the system, as a result freeing up high-end horsepower and mid-range torque. Essentially the missing link to your exhaust system; this down-pipe will give you competitive edge that you have been looking for. Expect an increase in exhaust tone due to freed up exhaust flow. (NOTE: The down-pipe is for off-road use only and is not intended for public highway use.)
Specifications & Features:
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel Piping TIG-welded onto computerized CNC-machined flanges for strong, long-lasting durability
- 2.5" Exterior Piping (OD)
- 2.4" Inner Diameter with 3" ID Bell mouths
- Smooth bends improve flow and performance.
- Fits BMW E82 135i Coupe, 135i convertible and 2011 1M equipped with twin turbo N54B30 motor only.
(Note: Off-Road Use Only)
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?