These reinforced mounts are perfect for the enthusiast who is looking to get the most from their vehicle as they will allow more energy to be transferred to the wheels instead of absorbing the energy into the soft rubber.
Subaru used the same engine mount design throughout all years and are all interchangeable. In 2005/2006, Subaru used liquid filled plastic mounts to solve cabin vibration issues with the metal mounts, however these were problematic. In the 2007 production run, Subaru went back to rubber mounts once again which were used as they were pre-2005.
- Hardened Rubber utilized is rated at 70A durometer rating.
- 5 Speed Manual Transmission only
3 customers have reviewed this product.
top pitch stop is plastic
- This is a nice package good solid engine mounts. HOWEVER, the top pitch stop (seen at the top of of the photo, the only piece that does not say Megan Racing on it) is not any different than the stock one. It is made of the same hard plastic that might look slightly different but same rubber bushings and toughness that the stock one has. That was disappointing to find out after the fact.
- Excellent product for the price. Instantly felt a differnce in the performance. I would recommend this product to anyone who can notice rocking in their engine.
- These are awesome, i was hesitant about buying these, but it was well worth it. Makes the car wayyyyy more responsive, its insane. if you have a wrx/sti and have stock mounts, you dont know what you are missing. Great performance for less $$$