Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder-coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These Outer Tie-Rod Ends are compatible with both our Inner Tie-Rods and the OEM Tie Rods. They replace the OEM Tie Rod Ends with a high strength aluminum alloy Tie Rod End that can be used to fine tune Toe-Adjustments and by proper use of spacer combinations can be set to proper suspension geometry to achieve the most steering angle possible which is crucial for drifting and other motorsports.
APPLICATION: 1990-2000 Nissan 300ZX (Z32)
- Will fit OEM Tie Rods and aftermarket Tie Rods with the same thread pitch and size.
- Ability to fine tune your Toe settings.
- Ability to achieve proper suspension geometry for improved steering angle.
- High-Angle joints allow for a safe increase in steering angle
- Polymer Injected construction allows for smooth steering and transitions during drifting.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?