Megan Racing Stainless Steel Down-pipes are made of the same high-quality T-304 that is utilized in our Headers and Turbo Manifolds for extreme durability and resistance to corrosion and cracking. The missing component between any Header/Manifold and your Cat-Back system, these Down-pipes will complete the high-flow exhaust system desired for the performance of your vehicle. With a noticeable power gain throughout the rev-range and a polished finish, these are a perfect addition for any performance vehicle. Expect an increase in exhaust tone, due to freeing up the exhaust flow and the deletion of the catalytic converter. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
Subaru Impreza WRX/STI 02-07
- Version 2 includes thicker gauge steel piping and a new and improved finish and quality.
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends
- 3" piping, bell mouth design
- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support
- TIG-welded for strength and durability
- 3-stage polish for a mirror-like finish
- Increase around 10-16 horse power and torque
- Straight-through design and bolt-on installation
2 customers have reviewed this product.
- i have the full megan racing TBE and love it....came with my car when i bought it. never had a problem with it and sounds amazing!
- I bought this before i got my catback or tuner. I was jus trying to get the car going before i spent any more money. The day I got it in I wrapped it and installed it. started the car with jus the down pipe, let it run for awhile. Took it out for a rip IT WAS AWSOME! Then because I didn't have a tune I was over boosting. (not recommended); But was fun.