Add some additional reliability and engine bay styling with the Mishimoto Fiesta expansion tank. The Mishimoto Fiesta ST expansion tank has internal baffles to prevent coolant starvation from overflow ports to engine. Also, during high speed cornering, braking, and acceleration, the internal baffle reduces coolant sloshing. The engineers at Mishimoto have also included a sight glass to allow for proper hot and cold coolant levels. The stock coolant Fiesta expansion tank is major eye sore in the engine bay, so the Mishimoto tank is offered in polished or black powder coat to keep your Fiesta ST looking great. As an added feature, you can install your tank in under one hour!
This Fiesta expansion tank was designed to work with the stock expansion tank cap and includes an overflow nipple on the fill neck for adding an additional coolant tank so your Fiesta ST is NHRA legal. Plastic expansion tanks are prone to failure after years of constant temperature variations, so the Mishimoto tank is constructed from durable, TIG-welded aluminum for optimal durability and longevity. The Mishimoto Fiesta expansion tank is engineered for perfect fitment in the 2014+ Fiesta ST, and as with all our Fiesta ST parts, this expansion tank includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
- Internal baffle keeps coolant near overflow port during aggressive driving, preventing air entry into coolant system
- Sight tube allows for proper hot and cold coolant levels
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Overflow nipple on fill neck allows for installation of additional NHRA-mandated overflow reservoir
- 100% aluminum, fully-welded construction for maximum durability during repeated temperature transitions
- Fits with stock overflow tank cap
- Available in polished or black powder coat
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Expected Ship Date: 3/18/16
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?