The 6.2 liter LT1 is an animal of an engine, but like any engine, does not enjoy oil in its intake. Enter Mishimoto’s Camaro SS baffled oil catch can! Designed to protect the LT1’s intake from becoming an oil slick, this catch can mounts in-line with the PCV system to separate oil and air using a 50 micron bronze filter. The Camaro catch can is mounted away from most intake and supercharger kits to help leave room for future modifications.
This new GM LT1 engine features direct fuel injection, which is great for creating an efficient burn, but allows for carbon build up on the intake valves. Engines with conventional port injection have fuel injected into the intake runners, which helps to wash carbon deposits off the valves. This isn’t the case with the Camaro’s LT1, making the addition of a catch can vital in preventing increased carbon buildup.
Mishimoto’s 2016 Camaro catch can kit features Mishimoto’s 2 port compact baffled oil catch can which features a bronze filter and internal baffle to better separate the oil from the crankcase vapors. Two direct-fit silicone hoses and an application-specific bracket make for a quick and simple installation. To back up Mishimoto’s superior craftsmanship, each Camaro oil catch can kit comes with the renowned Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50 micron bronze filter
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location away from most intake and supercharger kits
- Works in conjunction with the stock air /oil separator to deliver maximum protection for your engine
- Catch can has a 2 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Silicone hoses include pre-attached stock-style, quick-disconnect fittings for a true plug-and-play install
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can
- Defends intake system and essential components from oil blow-by
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Internal air diverter turbulates air longer to improve oil separation
- Hoses available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?