Add easy horsepower to the BRZ/FR-S with the Mishimoto Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S Performance Cold-Air Intake. This product developed a 10 whp / 8 wtq bolt-on power increase. In addition to the impressive power increase, the Mishimoto engineering team ensured that safe A/F ratios are maintained throughout the entire powerband. The core of this intake is the mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe that provides a smooth path for airflow. Additionally, the CNC-machined mass airflow (MAF) housing and air straightener ensure laminar airflow across the sensor to provide accurate readings.
This intake is designed as a true cold-air system, with filter placement outside the hot engine bay to reduce the chance of heat soak. The kit also includes a fully serviceable Mishimoto oiled air filter, which provides a 16% increase in filter surface area, allowing for greater airflow and superior filtration. The Mishimoto BRZ / FR-S Performance Cold-Air Intake includes a powder-coated air diverter that mounts behind the front bumper and ensures that the radiator, AC condenser, and air intake are supplied with copious amounts of cool air. This intake provides power you can hear! It is a huge upgrade for intake noise and provides a nice throaty intake tone, especially under full throttle. This intake is available in a polished finish or a powder-coated wrinkle black. As with all Mishimoto products, this intake kit includes a Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
Features and Benefits
- Direct fit for the 2013+ Subaru BRZ and Scion FR-S
- Provides 10 whp / 8 wtq gains while maintaining A/F ratios with no additional tuning
- Mandrel-bent aluminum intake piping includes CNC-machined MAF housing and air straightener
- Fully serviceable oiled air filter provides 16% increase in filter surface area compared to the stock filter
- Available with a polished or wrinkle black finish
- Powder-coated air diverter plate provides ample airflow to both the radiator and intake filter Improves engine tone
- True cold-air design places the filter outside the hot engine bay
- Smooth piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Made in the USA and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?