This kit also includes both hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes, allowing you to upgrade the entire intercooler system at one time! This intercooler is a direct-fit unit and features a 58% increase in core size while requiring no modification to your Mustang. The Engineers at Mishimoto designed this intercooler to fit with the stock active grille shutters, as well as prevent airflow blockage to the radiator and AC condenser by mounting it in the stock location. This cooler is constructed with cast end tanks that are CFD tested for maximum airflow and includes an in-tank air diverter, on the hot side, to provide optimal flow through the intercooler. The Mustang EcoBoost Performance Intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 35°F (19.45°C) with minimal pressure loss, has a 25% increase in internal core volume and 165% increase in external fin surface area, providing maximum cooling for your Mustang. This intercooler features precision TIG-welding and is available with a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black finish. This kit features 2.5"" hot-side and 2.75” cold-side mandrel-bent aluminum piping for smooth airflow, and four-layer silicone couplers with heat-resistant embedded fibers for improved tolerance against heat and pressure. This kit also includes high-quality stainless steel T-bolt clamps for consistent and reliable holding power. The precision CNC-machined BPV flange allows you to retain the stock BPV.
- CONSTRUCTION Bar-and-plate with cast end tanks
- OVERALL SIZE 30.3" x 6.8" x 8.0"
- CORE SIZE 21.06" x 5.75" x 5.28"
- PRODUCT WEIGHT 19.85 lbs / 9.00 kgs
- TANK WALL THICKNESS 4mm
- INLET/OUTLET 2.56"
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Rated for 550HP
- 35°F (19.45°C) reduction in AIT
- 58% increase in core size
- 25% increase in internal core volume & 165% increase in external fin surface area
- Cast end tanks and in-tank diverter provide optimal flow through intercooler
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Installs in under 2 hours without having to remove front bumper cover
- Retains stock active grille shutters, maintaining ideal aerodynamics when cooling demands are lower
- Bar-and-plate construction
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Fits with the Mishimoto Mustang Ecoboost Oil Cooler Kit
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty