Increase the airflow to your 1.6L EcoBoost with Mishimoto intercooler piping for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST. The stock Fiesta ST intercooler piping is riddled with restrictive bends and small diameter sections that impede airflow. These Mishimoto intercooler pipes have a 2.5" diameter and are mandrel-bent to eliminate any restrictions. When you’re turning up the boost on your hot hatch, Mishimoto’s Fiesta ST intercooler piping will have no problem supporting the power you throw at them.
The Mishimoto Fiesta ST cold-side intercooler pipe features a CNC-machined sensor flange for the stock pressure sensor, a port for meth injection or a boost gauge, and a silicone hose and CNC plug to allow deletion of the stock sound symposer system. Mishimoto’s Fiesta ST intercooler piping features durable silicone couplers and stainless steel T-bolt clamps for reliable holding power when you’re hitting full boost on a long straight. Installation requires no modifications to the engine bay, as these Fiesta ST intercooler pipes are a direct fit and work with both the stock and the Mishimoto Fiesta ST intercooler. Mishimoto Fiesta ST intercooler piping is available in either a polished or wrinkle black finish, and, like all of our Fiesta ST performance parts, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Full kit provides +7 whp and +8 wtq gains over stock piping
- Installs in under one hour
- 2.5" hot-side and cold-side mandrel-bent aluminum pipes replaces restrictive stock intercooler pipes and couplers
- CNC-machined sensor flange on cold pipe allows for easy install of stock sensor
- Provided silicone hose and CNC plug deletes stock sound symposer system
- Available in a polished or wrinkle black finish
- Fits with both stock and Mishimoto Fiesta ST intercooler
- Fits both stock and upcoming Mishimoto Performance Intercoolers
- Includes Mishimoto silicone couplers and Mishimoto T-bolt clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?