The Mishimoto Subaru WRX & STI performance aluminum radiator is designed to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. The Mishimoto aluminum radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct OEM fit making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and a limited lifetime warranty including accident protection. Mishimoto makes excellent radiators for both the daily driver or dedicated track car.
Need even better cooling? Mishimoto's X-Line racing radiator has 3 rows for a core that is 25% larger than the standard version. The triple core design of the X-Line radiator allows more coolant to flow through the core for maximum cooling capacity. Each application is designed as a direct OEM replacement, with no customization required for installation.
- Standard Overall Size: 28.4" x 17.2" x 4.45"
- X-Line Overall Size: 28.4" x 17.2" x 4.85"
- Core Size: 13.54" x 27.24"
- Rows: Standard: 2 / X-Line: 3
- Core Thickness: 2"
- Tank Wall Thickness: .08"
- Relocation of factory oil cooler necessary for fitment on automatic transmission WRX
- Subaru STI 2004-2007
- Subaru WRX 2002-2007
2 customers have reviewed this product.
Nice Upgrade, Easy Install
- Overall I'd say this is a great upgrade for the price! Install was super easy, plus on the Mishimoto Website they offer a nice step by step video. Though if I were to do it again, I'd purchase the hose kit as well.
not bad for the price
- Good upgrade , cant beat the lifetime warranty only you have to pay a 100 dollar "deductible". id go for the Koyo for like 80 more