Higher flow equals more power, and that’s exactly what the Mishimoto 2015 WRX TGV delete kit does. TGVs, or tumble generator valves, are butterfly valves that kick-in during cold startup to improve emissions, but once the vehicle hits optimal operating temperature, they open wide. Even when the valves are fully open, the rod portion of the valve creates an obstruction across the center of the intake manifold runner and impedes airflow. The Mishimoto 2015 WRX TGV delete eliminates the butterfly valves and solenoids to smooth out the flow from the intake manifold to the cylinder head intake ports.
The Mishimoto 2015+ WRX TGV delete kit comes in either anodized aluminum or Delrin. Delrin, a highly engineered thermoplastic, has very low thermal conduction properties, resulting in less heat transfer and creating a cooler air-charge. These WRX TGV deletes cannot be used with the stock tune, but can offer significant power increases when used with an appropriate tune. Like all Mishimoto 2015 WRX performance parts, our 2015+ WRX TGV deletes come with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX, with no cutting or permanent removal of parts required
- Deletes the stock TGVs (tumble generating valves) for increased airflow
- Installs in less than 1 hour
- Available in CNC-machined billet aluminum, or black Delrin® for added heat tolerance
- Aluminum TGV deletes are available in anodized gold
- Perfectly compatible with your stock intake manifold gaskets
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?