Mishimoto engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. The oil cooler was designed to bypass the stock liquid to liquid oil cooler in order to get the best possible oil temperature reduction. A new CNC center bolt and aluminum coolant bypass tube are provided to easily eliminate the stock oil cooler unit. Application specific braided stainless steel lines transfer oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 35°F (19.5°C) using our non-thermostatic sandwich plate. Proving that this oil cooler kit can withstand the stresses of the most extreme applications.
- Reduces oil temperatures by 35°F (19.5°C)
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Oil cooler location does not interfere with aftermarket air intakes
- Works with stock and most aftermarket intercooler kits
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate
- Designed to easily bypass the stock liquid-to-liquid oil cooler
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Thermostatic and Non-thermostatic options available
- Cooler available in either Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.65qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?