Müller air cup lift systems are designed to lift a vehicle temporarily over obstacles. They are not intended as an air bag system to drive around when aired up. The seals in the air cup can sustain aired-up driving, however when the air cup is full of air the coilover springs are compressed. This effectively doubles the spring rate of the spring and ride quality will suffer. We recommend that this system is used exclusively to assist a lowered vehicle over an obstacle.
Müller air cup lift systems are designed and made in the USA. All systems are made of aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum, Teflon seals and high quality o-rings. Müller air cups are extremely durable and can be used on race vehicles. A 1-year warranty is provided with every system and can be serviced at our North American Facility.
Müller air cup lift system details:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Designed in the USA with the latest CAD programs
- Forged 6061 T6 construction
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and strength
- Extensively tested for trouble free operation
- Serviceable in the USA
Compressor system details:
- Rugged VIAR compressor
- 2 gallon VIAR air tank
- Integrated mounting plate
- Paddle valve used for airing up and purging system
- Pressure switch relay
- Air pressure gauge
- DOT approved air lines
- All necessary installation hardware
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?