P2M Energy Halo on Dynapack and Dynojet:
1st Dyno Graph (Car equipped with full straight through exhaust, header, intake manifold spacer and chipped ECU)
- Gained maximum +7-8rwhp @ 5300rpm
- Gained maximum +4 ft lbs torque @ 4800rpm
- Consistent HP and Torque gain throughout the entire RPM range.
- Due to the chipped ECU the VTEC engagement point was engaged earlier than stock and was picked up as a "loop" on Dynapack axle dyno. However the over lapped dyno graphs still showed a comparable difference in the before and after the Energy Halo ring install.
2nd Dyno Graph (Car equipped with catback exhaust) dynoed on Dynojet:
- Gained maximum of peak +5rwhp
- Gained maximum of peak +3 ft lbs of torque
- Consistent HP and Torque gain throughout the entire RPM range
3rd Dyno Graph (Car equipped with Greddy Turbo Kit) on Dynapack:
- Gained maximum peak +5rwhp
- Gained up to +5ft lbs of torque from 3300rpm-4500rpm and 5500rpm to redline
- Consistent HP and Torque gain througout the entire RPM range
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?