The Perrin Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) kits for the 02-07 WRX & 04-07 STI are massive upgrades. Designed for 500hp to 800hp applications, Perrin's enormous bar and plate 28" long x 9.25 tall" x 3.5" deep intercooler core will not disappoint. Cast aluminum end tanks and a high-flow core ensure even airflow and an optimized intake charge. Perrin's FMIC kits mount to their powder coated boxed steel replacement bumper beam with 1/2" thick mounting plates, so there is no cutting of the stock structural components required. While exceptionally sturdy, this beam is designed for off-road use only. Perrin uses an OEM type of triangular BOV flange for a stock-style WRX & STI blow off valve and is positioned to reuse the stock recirculation tube.
- Cores and piping kits are available separately. You MUST buy one of each to make a complete kit.
- You will not be able to retain your foglights with this intercooler.
- Trimming of some of the plastic in the front bumper is required.
- Will not work with a stock airbox; an aftermarket short ram intake will be required.
- Moving a hard fuel line is required, this is not something for an amature mechanic.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?