PERRIN Thermal Blankets will improve response while lowering under hood temperatures. Thermal losses from headers, uppipes and turbine housings cool exhaust temperatures thus the exhaust loses energy and velocity. This cooling effect reduces turbo response and horsepower. PERRIN Thermal Blankets insulate the exhaust from losing that critical heat, which in turn maintains the velocity of the exhaust gases. Improve power and protect vital under hood components from heat damage with this easy-to-install and economical part from PERRIN.
- Melting Point (Inside) 2680º F/ 1470º C
- Max Temperature Rating (Inside) 2012º F/ 1100º C
- Continuous Use Limit (Inside) 1832º F/ 1000º C
- Direct Use Limit (Outside) 1000º F/ 538º C
- Radiant Heat (Outside) 1700º F/ 927º C
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?