The Radium Engineering adjustable strut tower brace was designed to secure the front strut towers together laterally and increase chassis stiffness. It is compatible with all 2012+ Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ / Toyota 86 models. Like all Radium parts, this product is manufactured in Portland Oregon, USA.
Bar For optimal rigidity, this kit uses a straight 1" OD round bar manufactured from lightweight 6061 aluminum. After machining it is anodized for a long lasting attractive finish. The bar does not need to be removed to adjust preload. Simply loosen the aluminum jam nuts and rotate the bar.
- Gusseted end plates that take advantage of all 6 strut bolts
- Straight machined aluminum bar for added rigidity
- Preload tensioning adjustability
- Solid anodized aluminum rod ends and jam nuts
- Complete weldless design
- Works with OEM diagonal braces
- Reduces strut tower flex which can lead to undesireble camber changes
- Improves steering response and handling
- Quick and easy installation
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?