The ROSS TUFFBOND Harmonic Balancer / Crank Pulley Damper eliminate common problems by creating an intermolecular bond between the special formula dampening rubber and the metal housing for improved vibration dampening and vastly improved service life.
Key Features on the popular MetalJackets:
- 360 timing marks at 1 intervals
- Adjustable timing disc, for TDC accuracy
- Precision CNC machined 40 Tonne tensile alloy steel hub and vibration dampening ring
- Dampening ring and hub permanently bonded together on TWO axis by our exclusive Tuffbond elastrometric bonding process, ensuring maximum harmful vibrations are absorbed.
- Balancer is anodized for durability and appearance
- Absorbs more damaging torsional harmonic vibrations
- Quicker engine acceleration
- Increases engine life
- Lifetime warranty, even for racing use - a world first!
- Never requires maintenance or rebuilding - ever!
- Rated to 1500 HP
- Encapsulated MetlJacket« design exceeds AN DRA and SFI 18.1(USA) requirements
- Fits standard or modified engines
With almost 30 years of experience ROSS TUFFBOND Performance Parts include a wide range of high quality automotive parts completely manufactured and assembled in Australia. The TUFFBOND is a similar process used by Mercedes and BMW in production of their balancers and engine mounts. These high quality billet pulleys and flywheels are designed for use in some of the most extreme conditions.
Part Number: 704-200
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?