This SHURiKEN 12-Volt Car Audio Power Cell features a sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design and is perfect for 1200-watt car audio sound systems. The SK-BT8785DT can be used as a replacement for your vehicles standard battery or as an additional battery to provide the extra power needed for a high performance aftermarket system. It's unique spill free design allow this power cell to fit in most factory battery locations with no hazardous leaks.
SHURiKEN's SK-BT8785DT Power Cell puts out 970 cranking amps with a 55 amp hour rating. This battery will resist extreme heat conditions and vibrations and is 100% sealed in a reinforced ABS plastic case. SHURiKEN has designed this power cell to be used with ring terminals or a buss bar. You will love the way SHURiKEN batteries get your system powered up and ready to go!
- 12V Dual Post AGM Power Cell Battery
- Fits any group 34 application
- For use with systems up to 1200 watts
- Provides both SAE top-side and side post pos/neg terminals
- Using AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) technology allows the battery to be mounted in any position
- Enhanced storage life (80% of capacity after 6 months of storage)
- Plates and separators are packed tight to superb vibration resistance
- Low internal resistance provides excellent starting power
- Unique spill free design
- 100% Sealed and maintenance free
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- 970 Cranking amps
- 55 Amp hours
- Dimensions: 9" x 8" x 5.5"
- Weight: 40 lbs
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?