- Torque capacity: 410ft/lbs at the crank
- Steel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material
- High clamp pressure plate
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and alignement tool kit
2 customers have reviewed this product.
- I have a 2002 WRX and the clutch was slipping horribly. I needed a clutch and decided to try this SPEC clutch for my Stage 2 WRX. I made a great decision. I am very happy with the clutch and would recommend it to anyone!
Awesome clutch! 2003 Wrx sedan bug eyed
- My transmission gave out on me and I had it rebuilt and wanted to put a new clutch but I didn't have so much experience with what brand or clutch to drop in my subie, and after so much research (and cash in my pocket) I decided to go with spec, very easy to install and looks great and performs very well even with the original fly wheel my Wrx came with. I don't hear any clutch chatter and grabs very clean, good product over all, very happy with my new clutch (: