SPEC clutch kits for the 03-06 Evolution 8 & 9 are some of the highest quality performance clutch kits on the market. SPEC makes a high performance clutch option for you; whether your Evolution 8 & 9 is a bone stock daily driver or a fully modified track beast.Features:
- High clamp pressure plate
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and alignement tool kit
- Torque capacity is rated at 499ft/lbs at the crank
- Hybrid Kevlar and Carbon-Graphite Friction material
SPEC's Stage 2+ features a multi-friction disc in a full faced configuration with carbon semi-metallic on one side and Kevlar on the other. The 2+ offers the drivability and engagement quality of Stage 2, but with a 15-20% higher torque capacity. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Stage 2+ is suggested for highly modified but daily driven Evo 8s & 9s that will see some track time. Torque capacity is rated at 300ft/lbs at the crank.
Part Number: SM803H