SPEC's Stage 2+ features a multi-friction disc in a full faced configuration with carbon semi-metallic on one side and Kevlar on the other. The 2+ offers the drivability and engagement quality of Stage 2, but with a 15-20% higher torque capacity. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Stage 2+ is suggested for highly modified but daily driven LGTs that will see some track time.
- Hybrid Kevlar and Carbon-Graphite Friction material
- Torque capacity: 370ft/lbs
- Every SPEC Clutch kit features:
- High clamp pressure plate
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and alignement tool kit
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?