- High clamp pressure plate
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Hybrid Kevlar and Carbon-Graphite Friction material
- Bearing and alignement tool kit
1 customer has reviewed this product.
- I have had this clutch in my 05 GT wagon for over 72,000 miles. I also have thier LWFW. This thing grabs as good as it did new. It's very easy to slip the clutch a bit, let it get a little heat in it, then launch the car. I'm currently running Cobb Ap stage 2 with a custom tune, the stock turbo at 19.4 psi Invidia catless up/dp with 142,000 miles on it.