The SPEC Stage 4 is a solid hub version of the Stage 3. The hub is solid 8-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. It is available in 6-puck for the smooth engagement. The Stage 4 is street drivable but not street friendly due to the rigid hub. Best for dedicated drag racing, road racing, rally or drift cars. Not suggested for any street driven Focus ST.
- Torque capacity: 580ft/lbs
- Carbon-Graphite Friction Material
- High clamp pressure plate
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and alignement tool kit
Notes: Use with Flywheel SF33A-4
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?