SPEC's Stage 5 features a full-metallic disc with the highest possible friction coefficient. Not suggested for any LGT that gets used on the street. The SPEC Stage 5 has a solid 12-rivet hub and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. Best for extreme street and drag racing. Not for street use. Very harsh engagement and lots of noise/chatter.
- Full-metallic friction material
- Torque capacity: 540ft/lbs
- Every SPEC Clutch kit features:
- High clamp pressure plate
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and alignement tool kit
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?