Rebound adjustment controls body roll. It is used to add high speed stability and the rate of weight transfer.
High speed compression adjustment is effective in controlling the overall chassis movement and harshness over bumps.
Low speed compression controls the roll, pitch and how quickly weight is transferred to each corner. It is effective in adding turn-in response & providing feedback to the driver.
- 15-Way Damping Adjustable
- Adjustable Camber Uppermount
- Pillowball Uppermount
- SWIFT Spring
- Inverted Monotube Shocks
- Aluminum Collars & Upper Mounts
- Height Adjustable Lower Bracket
- Helper Spring
- 15-Way Low-Speed Bump & 4-Way High-Speed Bump Adjustment
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?