DSD stands for Digital Stepper Drive, which is the technology that makes these gauges so smooth and precise. Driven by rugged stepper motors, the DSD gauges inform you of your car’s vitals with extreme accuracy. Aside from precision, benefits of stepper-driven gauge are features like peak-hold and digital warning functions; something you can't get with regular off the shelf gauges. All Stri gauges are encased in a stylish and lightweight brushed aluminum housing. The DSD-SLM II gauges have a stealth black face when powered off, but light up in brilliant white or amber (from long lasting LEDs) when brought to life. Stri includes everything you need to mount the gauges; a gauge pod, gauge hood, and mounting hardware.
- User Preset Warning with Peak recall
- Auto Self Calibration
- Short circuit auto detection
- Sequential open / closing ceremonies
- Light weight brushed aluminum casing
- All sensors, gauge cup, and gauge hood included
- All gauges listed on this page are electronic, not mechanical
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?