Suspension Techniques ST coilovers are manufactured by KW. This product line takes the experience that KW is known for and applies it to the ST line of coilovers. The new KW ST Coilover product line is to introduce the rookies a better way to indulge that car of theirs. As the growing trend of people wanting the best bang for the buck, the ST product line provides that and much more with thorough knowledge of a top of a line coilover systems. The ST Coilover system is built from Galvanized Steel housing for the durability KW is known so well for. The Compression and Rebound preset at the factory to optimize a balance between performance and comfort. On top of that, the new ST Coilovers have the stamp of quality any KW suspension emerges from the factory with the ever so height adjustable components for the personalized look and feel. This is easily accomplished with KWs own TUV tested lowering range.
- Composite Spring Cap - Light weight polyamide contstruction, noise-absorbing composite material reduces vibration sounds and isolates noises associated with chasis, and corrosion resistant.
- Helper Spring - Wound of low profile wire for a minimal stack height and pre-loads main spring to prevent unnecessary movement and noise.
- Hardened chromed Piston Rod
- Compression Bumpstop with Integrated Dust Boot - Made of high-quality load absorbing, elastomer synthetics providing additional ride comfort, protection of internal valve components, integrated dust boot provides piston, rod protection from contamination from dirt, water and stone chips, and highly resilient for long term durability.
- High-Strength Springs - Race style spring provides lower amount of wound coils for lighter weight and minimized coil-binding and multi-level tempering process (annealing, shot peening, JIG testing, UV-test, Phosphate coating, EPS coating) for long term durability.
- Zinc Plated Strut Housings - Coated for corrosion resistance and long term durability.
With the new ST Suspension Coilover an its Twin-Tube shock absorber, the piston works inside of an inner Tube. The space between the inner tube and the casing is used as an equalization chamber. Changes in volume due position of the piston rod change the oil level in the equalization chamber between the outer casing and inner Tube.
The ST Suspension is an Excellent all around performance, providing a balance between performance and comfort for everyday use. It uses the technology of twin-tube giving the driver the independent reactions from damping inputs to minimize chassis vibrations and it ultimately increases driving dynamics.
In combination with stock wheels and tires, wheel spacers might be necessary for sufficient clearance.
- in mm Front:40-70
- Rear:40-60in inches
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?