Tein's Basis coilovers for the Miata are an entry-level setup that feature ride-height adjustment but do not offer adjustable shock damping. Basis are valved for street use and are an affordable, balanced solution to purchasing shocks and springs or sleeve-type coilovers. Tein Basis feature a steel twin-tube design, with adjustable spring perches and utilize the OEM suspension mounts. Because the Tein Basis coilovers are a complete setup, they offer increased stroke over a stock-type setup or spring and shock package, which increases shock life and prevents the 'bottoming out' associated with traditional lowering springs. This kit is also completely rebuildable, making it a suitable long-term solution for most styles of performance street driving.
- Spring Rates: F: 7kg/mm, 392lb/in R: 6kg/mm, 336lb/in
- Upper Mounts: reuse stock
- Adjustability: height only
- 89-97 NA Adjustment Range: F: -1.5in to -2.7in / R: -1.1in to -2.3in
- 99-05 NB Adjustment Range: F: -1.3in to -2.5in / R: -1.1in to -2.4in
- EDFC Compatibility: no
FITMENT:Mazda Miata 1989-2005
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?