Mono Flex coilovers are designed for those looking for the best performance on the street and track. They are very similar to the Tein Flex coilovers featuring full ride height adjustment, preload adjustment for corner balancing, and 16 levels of damping. The major difference is the mono-tube internal damper design. This allows quick heat dissipation for consistent handling and a larger damping range as well. Tein Mono Flex coilovers include upper mounts, and are also fully rebuildable, making them a complete long-term solution for your high performance Miata.
- Spring Rates: F: 10kg/mm, 559lb/in R: 8kg/mm, 448lb/in
- Upper Mounts: adjustable pillowball front, rubber rear
- Adjustability: Height, Preload, & Dampening
- 89-97 NA Adjustment Range: F: 1.2in to -2.2in / R: -0.4in to -1.7in
- 99-05 NB Adjustment Range: F: 0.9in to -2.4in / R: -0.7in to -2.0"
- EDFC Compatibility: Yes
FITMENT:Mazda Miata 1989-2005
Part Number: GSM64-FUSS1
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?