The Tein Street Flex coilover is developed to provide the ultimate balance of comfort and performance for both street driving and circuit use, along with wide-range damping force adjustment using their new Advance Needle technology and new damper valving specs, giving the driver a much more noticeable feel in damping force change and control.
The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Full-length adjustability offers separate spring preload and ride height adjustment. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Includes Pillowball Upper Mounts (camber adjustable for strut type applications) and is compatible with the EDFC and EDFC Active systems.
Note: EDFC Compatible
- Adjustable : Yes
- Camber Adjustable : Front Only
- Damping Adjust Type : 16 way
- Damper Type : Twin Tube
- Drop Height Front : 2.2in
- Drop Height Rear : 1.4in
- Drop Height Front Metric : 55mm
- Drop Height Rear Metric : 36mm
- Height Adjustable: Yes
- Independent Height Adjustable : Yes
- Spring Rate Front : 504lbs/in
- Spring Rate Rear : 392lbs/in
- Spring Rate Front Metric : 9Kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear Metric : 7Kg/mm
- Top Hats Included : Yes
- Caster Adjustable : No
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?