Tein's support of competition D1 drivers and vehicles has led to the development of the Tein Super Drift Damper for Nissan vehicles, which were developed specifically for the avid drifter. Spring rates and damping force characteristics were chosen to increase car control in a drift, and to aid in initiating a slide. Full length and 16 level damping force adjustment allow suspension tuning for drivers at all skill levels. Pillowball upper mounts with front camber adjustment plates are included. Super Drift is the suspension of choice for all levels of drifters. EDFC compatible for quick and hassle free dampening force changes on the track, saving you valuable set up time.
- Spring Rate (lb/In): F: 559 / R: 448
- Upper Mounts: pillowball front, rubber rear
- Adjustment Range: F: -0.6in to -3.0" / R: -1.0" to -3.0"
- Adjustability: Height, Preload, & Dampening
- 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound combined.
- EDFC Compatibility: Yes
FITMENT: Nissan S13 240SX 1989-1994
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?