Tein Super Racing coilovers for the Evolution are designed for adjustability and durability on the racetrack. These are ready for competition use and feature mono-tube shocks, full-length ride height adjustment, and separate compression and rebound force adjustment. The system is also compatible with Tein's EDFC for in-car adjustment. The Tein Super Racing dampers are an excellent track setup for those looking for a reliable, consistent suspension with infinite adjustability. We highly recommend that you know what you are doing when purchasing these, as they require a large amount of adjustment to be properly setup. Weight is approx. 50lbs.
- Pillowball Upper Mounts: Tein Super Racing coilovers come with front adjustable and rear rigid pillowball upper mounts. Front upper mounts feature camber and caster adjustment, rear are non-adjustable.
- Mono-Tube Structure: Mono-tube shocks give better control and road feel as well as stable damping.
- Full-Length Adjustment: A movable lower bracket allows for adjustment of the ride height independently of preload.
- Separate Compression and Rebound Damping Force: Compression is adjustable 16x and rebound is adjustable 16x, making for 256 different settings. Use of specially shaped needle valve enables linear damping force adjustment at each and every 16 levels.
- Rust-Proofing: All threading parts are coated with Fluorine to prevent adherence and rust. Electroless nickel plating combined with clear painting is applied to lower brackets.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?