TiAL's F46 is equipped with the racing valve stem. The Wear Coating is resistant the the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel. The Tial WG 46 is offered in two different body configurations.Standard body with the full diameter heat sink fins. Narrow Body for the 1975 -1994 911 Turbo. Increased cost.
Included with every Tial F46:
- F46 Assembly
- F46 Valve Seat
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings
- 8 SS Allen Head Bolts and Washers
- 2 Gaskets
- Flange Materials 304L Stainless
- Pipe Size Inlet Flange: 1.625" OD, Outlet Flange: 1.625" OD
- Colors Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver
- Spring Pressures .2bar to 1.4bar
- Thread Air Ports (2): M10 x 1.0
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?